- January 10, 2015
- 2015 FINAL MATCH RESULTS
2014 FINAL MATCH RESULTS
2014 FINAL MATCH RESULTS W/EXTRAS
2013 FINAL MATCH RESULTS
2015 FINAL RESULTS BY CATEGORY
2014 FINAL RESULTS BY CATEGORY
2013 FINAL RESULTS BY CATEGORY
2015 FINAL BP SIDE MATCH RESULTS
2014 FINAL BP SIDE MATCH RESULTS
2013 FINAL BP SIDE MATCH RESULTS
2015 FINAL WB SIDE MATCH RESULTS
2014 FINAL WB SIDE MATCH RESULTS
2013 FINAL WB SIDE MATCH RESULTS
2015 CLEAN MATCH AWARDS
2014 CLEAN MATCH AWARDS
2013 CLEAN MATCH AWARDS
2015 Main Sponsors
641 Patton Ave
Asheville, NC 28806
1300 W. Henry St
Sedalia, MO 65301
Wild West Guns & Gold
North Florida's Largest Dealer!
1233 S. Lane Ave.
Jacksonville, FL 32205
Master Stage Sponsors
Quality gun leather and accessories
Specializing in Bullets for cowboys and cowgirl shooters
JS Custom Leather.com
Specializing in Cowboy Action Rigs, Dress/Gun Belts, Wild Bunch Rigs, Concealment Holsters
Chuckaroo's Laser Engraving
What is the most important feature of a State Match?
Committee & Team Member Info
- Board of Directors & Committee Info Headin' up 2015 SASS FL State Championship is Copenhagen - Match Director, Bill Bonney - Territorial Governor, Santa Fe River Stan & Delta Glen - Range Masters Mississippi Kid - Stage Design, Oakley Mouse - RO Coordinator, Lil Mis - Admin/Registration, Ferrari's Filly - Banquet Coordinator. We are looking forward to hearing from our SASS family of shooters and volunteers to build a bigger and better championship in 2015. If you have a particular passion and are willing to dedicate your time (lots of time) to making sure the SASS Florida State Championship continues to carry on the tradition of being one of the premier SASS State Championships in the United States then we'd love to hear from you . . . and soon! We have 6 months to create, design, build, organize and fundraise one of the most memorable matches of the year!
- Territorial Governor We would like to invite you to the 2015 "Siege of St Augustine." The Ghost Town Gunslingers and Ancient City Shooting Range are proud to host the SASS Florida State Championship for 2015. The Florida state match has always been known as the "Shooters Shoot" and we continually strive to keep that tradition alive and well. Our match director, Copenhagen, has been working hard with his posse of loyal cowboys to put together a very fine match indeed. Bandana Barb, Dakota Lil, Lil Mis, Oakley Mouse, Purdy Sharp and Smooth Sister have been hard at work to ensure you the finest state match in the United States. With Coup Feather, Deadly Sharpshooter, Diamond L Gunslinger, Hogtown Huckleberry, Kingfish Dave, Major Mishap, Mississippi Kid, Von Zipper and Willy Whiskers working hard on props, buildings and countless other things, we could not have a better group of volunteers to bring you the best match in the east!
- This year we will celebrate the exciting, hard lived (and sometimes illegal) lives of a hand full of the most dangerous, notorious and despicable desperados of the Wild West . . . OUTLAWS . . . the best of the worst.
- This year "THE OUTLAWS" are taking over and the dark side of the Old West may prevail! You will just have to come and help celebrate these black hearted and infamous individuals.
- Kicking off the event on Thursday will be a 4 stage wild bunch and black powder side matches as well as many other side matches along with a costume contest for the best "bad man," "bad female" and "bad gang," so get your costume together and show us what your made of! There will be a "Try it stage" on Saturday where spectators can shoot a sample stage and experience the fun and challenge of cowboy action shooting. With 10 uniquely designed main match stages (Friday and Saturday), finest banquet and award ceremony Saturday evening and finishing off with cowboy church (bright and early Sunday morn) and the top 32 "last man standing shoot off" on Sunday, 10am to Noon (this will allow for some extra time for travel home on Sunday), 2015 promises to be an epic match that is unequaled east of the Mississippi.
- Historical St Augustine, Florida has many different types of entertainment for all of our participants. There are first class accomodations (most within 5 minutes of the range), dining, entertainment and endless shopping. The city is rich in history and you can board a pirate ship, take a tour or see many historical sites in the "Nation's Oldest City."
- We will be very proud to have you come and participate. Bandana Barb and I hope to see you at the Siege! Bill Bonney, Territorial Governor, Ghost Town Gunslingers
- R.O.'s We couldn't run the match without this amazing group of volunteers. If you are RO I & II certified and would like to be a volunteer RO, please contact: Oakley Mouse.
- We hope that you will help show your appreciation by sponsoring an R.O. lunch for the day. We will randomly select an R.O. to receive a lunch (with a note) courtesy of you! Details on the match registration form. Thank you, in advance, for your additional support! ;)
- Volunteers/Waddies The Siege at St. Augustine - 2015 SASS FL State Championship is looking forward to another great event! Will you be able to help us out with any of the following positions:
Registration & Check-in
RO/Scorekeeper for Side Matches
Costume Contest Judging
Banquet Decoration/Set up
Range Tear Down
All Volunteers will receive a meal ticket for a full days work on the volunteer day! If you are willing to help, please contact Lil Mis.